Can teeth be properly restored with dental veneers? Dental veneers are a durable tooth restoration treatment that can not only augment your smile, but they can also conceal and cover up many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by crafting a thin yet durable shell that is installed directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the remarkable benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– Teeth that have lost tooth enamel due to dental erosion from tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration service such as dental veneers.
– Dental veneers can be customized to suit your needs for all aspects of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– As long as you treat your veneers with the same level of care as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over a decade.
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all potentially benefit from the stain resistant sheen of dental veneers.
– Some minor forms of malocclusion can be repaired with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
Our team at Celeste Eckerman DDS LLC specializes in a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures to suit all your needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Celeste Eckerman, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Minden, Nevada. We can be reached at 775-782-2799. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!