Our great team is committed to providing you with the finest oral health care options and services available. We want to turn your ordinary dental profile into a mouth masterpiece that will have you grinning from ear-to-ear. Always take heed of anything in your daily lives that seek to disrupt your oral health care.
Protect your smile with adequate safety measures. Here are a few oral health risks you should always be aware of:
– Bruxism, which is a condition where you involuntarily grind your teeth, can slowly wear down your teeth over time. Celeste Eckerman DDS LLC can offer treatment plans for bruxism.
– Tongue piercings may seem fashionable and cool for many but a single wrong move could spell catastrophe for your lips, teeth, and gums. Metal fragments can break loose and become choking risks or chip and crack your teeth.
– Biting on your nails could potentially chip or crack your teeth, not to mention the extra risk of all sorts of bad bacteria and germs being introduced to your mouth.
– If you play any sports or practice any extreme stunts, always make sure to wear a safety gear. A single strike to the head can easily knock out multiple teeth or fracture your jaw.
– Never attempt to open products with your teeth. This is an easy way to give yourself an oral injury and destroy your teeth.
If you need to schedule an appointment with Dr. Celeste Eckerman at our office in Minden, Nevada, please call us at 775-782-2799. We would love to support you with all your oral health care needs!